Sunday, February 21, 2016

New Publication!!


Hi all!

I have submitted Into the Shadows to some more agents so now I'm waiting for their responses, wish me luck! In the meantime, I've decided to go ahead and publish a short story that I wrote recently. It's part of a series of short stories that I've started that go along with novels in the Shadow-Kissed Series. They are basically going to be a way to cover things that I don't necessarily want to make into full length novels but still give the reader so insight into the shadow world. They also don't necessarily go along with the time and story lines of the other novels, they are meant to provide more back story and answer some questions that readers might have about some of the characters' pasts. The first of these stories is titled Darkness Begins and it is available through Amazon for $0.99, I am planning to write one of these stories every couple of months or so, and I hope you enjoy them! I will keep you all updated on any additional information as I have it.

Don't forget to follow me on Facebook and Twitter for more updates along the way!

I love you guys and, as always, its back to work for me!

Kisses,
Jessica

Here is the link to Darkness Begins!:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BT7ZZ6Q?*Version*=1&*entries*=0

No comments:

Post a Comment