Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Incredibly late...many apologies!


Hi All!

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and I apologize for the delay...there hasn't been a lot to report until today...I have good news and bad news to share. First the bad news...my sponsor fell through on the publication of Into the Shadows, so it is still on hold for the time being...but I am still hoping to be able to continue the publication soon! Now the good news, I have finally completed the draft for Lost in Shadows and will begin the editing process within the next couple of days! I will you keep you updated with any new information, and I appreciate your patience greatly! Just bear with me and Shadow-Kissed will have its time to shine!

I love you all and as usual, its back to work for me!

Kisses,
Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment